Purchase my books here

Friday 29 April 2011

Congratulations William and Kate!

I have avidly been watching the Royal Wedding all morning - what a wondrous occasion.  I'm really pleased that a local Crouch End newspaper asked me to create a little design for it way back in November (I think it was!).  Originally the design featured the Crouch End Clocktower as the illustration was for an editorial piece on what the wedding could look like if it took place in Crouch End.  After some requests to see the design on items such as tote bags and badges I re-designed the image to feature Westminster Abbey to make it more universally appealing, and here it is;


The design is available from my online boutique (see link to the right), and features on bags, badges, bookmarks and prints of various sizes...






No comments:

Post a Comment