Purchase my books here

Tuesday 16 August 2011

A Stretch of the imagination...

I just finished watching The Great British Bake Off and I think it is the best television show ever.

On a different note I have been working more on my new character 'Stretch' and his first range of cards for this Christmas (I know it's rather early for the C word!).

Here are a few character studies of the little chap;


Not too Christmassy so far I know, but here is a sneaky peek at one of the five festive card designs;

Along with the cards there will be a range of gift tags and a calorie-free Advent Calendar (no choccies, no calories!) available from The Haberdashery in Crouch End, and my online stores at Not On The High Street and Etsy.

The everyday collection also starring Stretch will include Get Well Soon, Wedding and Thinking of You designs amongst others.

And now back to Beauty and the Beasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment